COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Committee on Appointments and Briefings
May 16 @ 8:30 pm
The Committee on Appointments and Briefings will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 16, in council chambers at City Hall. On the agenda:
- Application by Martires Heredia-Cuevas for a special permit for motor vehicle sales and/or rentals, body repair and general repair at 31 Scott Street
- Appointment of James R. Gagnon to the Veterans Advisory Board
- Appointment of Edward C. Anthes-Washburn to the Airport Commission
- Appointment of Alicia Duff to the Veterans Advisory Board
- Appointment of Anthony Pais Lopes Jr. as a constable
- Application requesting a new private livery license for Renee DePina
- Motion requesting representatives from Riley Brothers Construction, Eversource Gas and DPI Commissioner Jaime Ponte discuss the gas line work done in front of 578 County Street and the damage to the sewer pipe that has cost thousands of dollars in repairs.