COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
Commission for Citizens with Disabilities
September 21 @ 6:00 pm
The Commission for Citizens with Disabilities will meet at 6 pm. on Thursday, Sept. 21 at the Buttonwood Senior Center.
On the agenda:
- Eric Jaikes, city solicitor on ADA signage on City Hall, municipal buildings
- Councilor Brad Markey on William & Sixth St. intersection
- Buttonwood Sensory Garden
- Rural Cemetery office
- Chairperson and Executive director’s reports
- Architect’s report including Brock Avenue curb cuts study, Chancery Street, Freestone’s complaint, Hillman St. ramps (Bldgs 3/9), Kilburn Mill parking and safety issues, Mill/Kempton St. curb cut survey, 121 North Street, Transition Plan update, Transition Plan update (schools), Verdean Vets Hall, Willow St. Sober House, Zeiterion Theater