COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
Bristol County Public Health Emergency Preparedness Executive Board
October 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Bristol County Public Health Emergency Preparedness Executive Board will meet at noon on Tuesday, Oct. 17 at the Norton Media Center.
On the agenda:
- Dropbox/Zoom purchase update
- Discussion on candidates for EC
- Handout of additional translators
- HMCC update
- HMCC budget updates and additional translator purchases for communities
- Updates from regional DPH coordinator