COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
November 16 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Airport Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 16 in the first floor conference room at the airport.
On the agenda:
- Finance, Operations and committee reports
- Sandpiper 1 new lease terms update
- Lot 123-08 city property sub-committee
- Noreast fuel truck violations
- Mass Air Trust Inspection for new lease update
- NHESP update
- Apron Phase 3 update
- Foam testing system
- Table top drones
- Assistant manager report including Part 139 inspection, MAMA conference, FAA part issues, staffing update,
- NIFA competition
- Chairperson’s report
- Assistant city solicitor and commission legal counsel report
- Airport Solutions group report
- Leon Shabbott’s project update
- Noreast amendment plan update