COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
September 27 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Airport Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 17 in the first floor conference room at the airport.
On the agenda:
- Manager report on finance, operations, Annual 139 inspection, Apron Phase III update, AER5 perimeter road, Vista airport survey, Table Top Drill, Manager self-assessment
- Assistant manager report on personnel, Hurricane Leer, Bading improvements, USDA feedback
- Chairperson report on terminal project update and Airport Commission ordinance change update
- Assistant city solicitor and commission legal counsel report on Hangars4Planes Development agreement, Mass Air lease and Sandpiper lease
- Committee report on finance
- Airport Solutions group report
- Old business: Leon Shabbott’s project update, Noreast Aviation repayment update, Leon Shabbott update on feasibility study for new project, Airport Grill proposal, Southeastern Fire
- New business: Sale of lot 123-081
- Executive session for litigation strategy regarding Southeastern Fire