COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
June 21 @ 6:00 pm
The New Bedford Regional Airport Commission will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, June 21 in the airport’s conference room.
On the agenda:
- Reports from Finance, Operations, Sandpiper 1 (new lease terms update), Lot 123-081 update, SPHPS paint project, new commissioner, foam test, Runway 5 Perimeter Road, Airport playground update
- Assistant manager’s report including Landing Fee adjustments
- Chairperson’s report, including terminal project update
- Assistant City Solicitor and legal counsel report, including Airport Mini Storage update, SE Fire update and Union Auto default notice
- Committee reports including Noreast (arreage proposal notice) and Airport Solutions Group Report
- Leon Shabbott’s project update
- Noreast Aviation commission update
- Ordinance update for commissioner requirement
- SE Fire possible assignment
- Hangars4Planes short term agreements for development
- Lean Shabbott proposal to develop hangar space by BSU and Old Plainville Road