COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
September 7 @ 4:00 pm
The New Bedford Housing Authority will meet at 4 p.m. on Sept. 7 in its central office. It will also be streamed on Zoom.
Join the Zoom meeting here.
Meeting ID: 889 4249 9086
On the agenda:
- Award a one-year contract for bathtub and shower replacement to Lemieux Heating of New Bedford for $116,000
- Approve change order with Clear Sound Communication for $6,259.50
- Award a three-year contract to HSF Consulting of Holliston for $247,500 for technical accounting and financial reporting services
- Approve updated air conditioner policy in operations manual
- Award design contract for parking lot upgrades at Mosher Street to GCG Associates for $13,650
- Approve certificate of substantial completion for Shawmut Village electrical panel replacement project
- Approve change order with DDC Construction for $875
- Approve change order with Varieka Construction for -$7,394, also approve certificate of completion
- Approve change order with LeVangie Electric for $18,173
- Award construction contract to DDC Construction of New Bedford for $739,690 for Community Resource Center at Nashmont
- Approve change order with Green Acres Landscaping for a time extension of 38 days
- Approve completion of fence replacement project with Green Acres Landscaping
- Approve contract modification with Enlightened Energy Consultants for $17,000
- Award design contract to Nault Architects of Worcester for $42,200 for main lobby and laundry area upgrades at NB Hotel
- Approve change order with Fall River Electrical Associates for $6,616
- Approve updated housing choice administrative plan and admissions and continued occupancy plan