COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
- This event has passed.
Commission for Citizens with Disabilities
March 23 @ 6:00 pm
The Commission for Citizens with Disabilities will meet at 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 23 in the Buttonwood Senior Center.
On the agenda:
- City Hall exterior signage
- City Hall swinging doors
- Roosevelt apartments fire (elevator complaint)
- Buttonwood slide, safety surface and other repairs
- Chairperson and Executive Director reports
- Architect’s report including Buttonwood Parking lot, David’s Restaurant, Freestone’s complaint, Johnny Cake Hill, Hillman Street, Kilburn Mill parking and safety issues, Project independence, Transition plan update, United House of Prayer, Verdean Vets Hall