COVID-19 WARNING: While we continue to list New Bedford's array of cultural offerings, readers are advised to heed the latest public health recommendations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends that both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in public in areas of substantial or high transmission, including Bristol County.
- This event has passed.
New Bedford Schools Finance & Operations Committee
November 6 @ 5:00 pm
The New New Bedford Schools Finance & Operations Committee will meet at 5 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 6 in Room 224 of the Paul Rodrigues Administration building.
On the agenda:
- Finance reports
- Donation requests for Oct. 2023
- 2023-24 Facilities Rental report
- Request for preliminary approval to engage in 5-year leasing program with Toshiba to consolidate leases, improve maintenance and reduce costs
- Vote to submit schematic design and project scope and budget package to Mass. School Building Authority
- Additional funding for Carney Elementary School playground